1.12.10

Internet Interest and Ability Survey

Survey of Internet Interest and Ability

SIIA

Answer the following questions by circling #1 if you agree with the statement or #2 if you disagree.

1. I use the Internet for most of my college assignments. 1 2

2. I rarely experience frustration when trying to access information on

the Internet. 1 2

3. I only use the Internet for entertainment. 1 2

4. If an article is published online, I believe that it is reliable because it has been

reviewed by a federal committee. 1 2

5. Keywords help me locate the information I need. 1 2

6. A search engine is a computerized index to information on the Web. 1 2

7. Using the computer saves time. 1 2

8. Links are not useful when researching topics. 1 2

9. I would use the Internet if I knew more about it. 1 2

10. I have my own computer at home. 1 2

11. I would enjoy taking an online course for credit. 1 2

12. I have developed guidelines to help me evaluate Websites. 1 2

13. If you find and use information on the Internet, you don’t have to cite

the sources. 1 2

14. After reading something I find interesting, I often start a thread. 1 2

15. A word-processing program is more efficient than a typewriter. 1 2

16. I’m more comfortable researching in the library. 1 2

17. I avoid using the computer. 1 2

No comments:

Post a Comment